Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
This training is an introduction to artificial intelligence and concepts linked to data through concrete examples, as well as the methodology recommended for AI adoption in organizations.
This training’s objectives are to:
– Understand the role and importance of business translation in data science and artificial intelligence
– Review concepts linked to Big Data as well as examples of simple data analysis with large added value
– Develop a strong understanding of articial intelligence and the main families of machine learning algorithms through concrete examples
– Understand the limitations of traditionnal machine learning algorithms and how deep learning can go beyond them
– Understand the key parts of data science and AI projects, as well as success factors
– Own the recommended methodology for AI adoption in organizations
Duration: 1h30 to 2h30
Many of our trainings and workshops are eligible for reimbursement or subsidies. Don't hesitate to reach out to us to learn more!