BI Analyst (Jr/Sr)
SEED AI at a Glance:
SEED AI is a young and dynamic artificial intelligence and IT consulting company. Its mission is to unleash the potential of data for all and do so by providing all services organizations need to help them grow. SEED AI provides support and guidance to identify potentially high value generating projects ideas. We develop and implement tailored machine learning solutions to modify and optimize our clients’ process.
We strongly believe data is a strategic asset which has the potential to create strong competitive advantages. We view machine learning as a tool to transform processes, products and services using data. We apply the parsimony principle using these tools and focus on impact, understandability, flexibility and actual use of those tools by end users.
SEED AI values are centered on goodwill, impact, and leadership by example. Our employees are passionate about data, focused on client needs and committed to growth. SEED AI offers a fast-paced environment that gives space to try, learn and develop projects with high impact. It offers its collaborators the chance to contribute to the structuring and growth to data-related usage in the society and economy.
• Own and deliver high impactful data-related projects.
• Translate client needs into data and UI requirements.
• Processes data extracts using data retrieval and management tools.
• Identifies, communicates, and resolves data quality, integrity and data reconciliation issues.
• Develop and update technical documentation.
• Present results to key stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
• Keep constant and genuine discussions with stakeholders at all stages of projects.
• 2-3 years practical experience with ETL design, analytics and reporting.
• Practical experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform.
• Understanding of software development and data-related technologies and concepts such as REST API, Spark, NoSQL, Docker.
• Practical experience with SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Practical experience with BI technologies such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Degree in relevant technical discipline.
Located in Montreal
Salary : competitive